Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What's Happening

Jason is the proud owner of a brand spanking new iBook and because of that Austin is the proud owner of a brand spanking new iPod Mini. It's green incase you were wondering.

Before you wonder what the heck we are doing buying a 7 year old an iPod, I just want you to know it was free AND it's not allowed to leave our sight. He's proud of it.

We close on our house on Monday. I can't believe that we are finally moving in!

I am officially a Mary Kay lady and NO, I will not be driving a pink caddy anytime soon or anytime ever.

I'm still pregnant and I am starting to feel the baby move. It's such a cool feeling. Camie brought me 3 pairs of maternity pants that she bought on eBay for herself. She bought the wrong size so she gave them to me instead. I don't think I'll have to buy any new pants for a while. I do need to get a couple of skirts for the MK thing, but that can wait for now.

Ok, goodnight, toodles and all that...

No comments: